Saturday, April 11, 2009

Reflections of this week....

* I broke down and balled in the middle of the Easter aisles at Target (hunny bunny looked so sad cuz he could do nothing to get me past the "Gigi will not be here for Easter" moment)

* I decided to make the plunge and purchase my wide lens!!!! Thanks to Comcast for a great bonus this year!!!!

* My "something new" this week was ...nails and hair!!! wahooo...it felt good to be about me this week

* Sent Gigi's Easter box to her this week...

* took thousands of escalated calls this week (ok...not thousands but when they are screaming and cursing it feels like thousands!!!)

* made a date for Couples Night

* massive drama at midnight last night in the front of the house (RTD bus, COPS, "cousins", screaming, fast card...)

* discovered the puppies are going to make great "watch dogs" (see above)

No comments: