Sunday, April 5, 2009

Sunday Blessings...

* security in the Lord...there have been some scary things happening this week and I am so blessed to know the Lord and know He is watching over me and mine.

* a loving hunny bunny...he was so sweet this week and went out of his way to complete some things on the "hunny do" list. :)

* being busy at work...it sure makes the day go faster.

* my job...in these times I am truly blessed to have a job.

* music...it brings such comfort to me and there are times I will need something to help me and a song will come on and...it makes things a little better.

* a warm home...it has been cold and blustery this week and it has been wonderful to know I have a home that is warm and living.

* cars that work...one of them is still down but we have been able to survive and get where we need to go!!!

No comments: