Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Wow!!! When did it happen...when did we start getting so busy (again). I turned around and BOOM!!!!! So many things on my to do list....so many things accomplished this week...yet so much to do!!! I am not sure if I am excited or bothered? I mean on one hand I like (ok...LOVE) having things to do but on the other hand I would love to go back to "existing" and nothing more....hmmmmmmm. Interesting thought! I know...it is called laziness....i LOVE being lazy. Ok, I admit it. What is wrong with that...coming home and doing nothing but spending some time with family, dinner, tv, facebook....that all sounds good. Doesn't it? hmmmmmmmmm... interesting. Life is interesting that way. *sigh* Well, I guess I better get back to being busy.....buzzzzzzzzzzzzz....

* purchase "sides" from Kings for Team Pizza Party on Friday (soda, salad stuff, something sweet and plates)
* make the huge red hearts for Baseball Charades
* make flyer for Sports banquet
* call Ann and Jasmine and see if the will help with the banquet
* make questionnaire for Couples Night
* get by Sams on Thursday (after work) for ...hot dogs, buns, chips, cupcakes, condiments
* upload pictures from church for poster board
* make "agenda" for Couples Night and Sports Banquet

No comments: