Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Blog about the most fave thing you like to wear at this time of year.. blog about it!
Let's talk clothing!

One of my favorite times of the year is the winter. I love all the sweaters I get to wear and who doesn't look good in black! This is a great time for black! I also love all the chunky jewelry I get to wear with my winter clothes. Yep...I love winter!
I would say the most favorite thing I love to wear at this time of year is...scarfs!!! I LOVE SCARFS!!! I have to own 25+ scarfs. I love to add 2-3 a year to my collections and when I have time I will crochet long long scarfs in fun colors. I have big bulky coats so having a scarf helps me stay warn on chilly days. I also like the fact that I can wear jeans and a shirt and add a scarf and poof!!! I am ready to go!!! Yep.....love...LOVE...LOVE scarfs!!!

No comments: