Sunday, February 11, 2007

sunday




(1) Celebrate or Not? - YES!!!! What would the work be without Valentine's Day???
(2) Most Romantic Gift Received – Hmmmm...I would have to say it was the year I could not speak (I sounded like a frog so my husband called me "froggy"). He sent me a "care package" at work and everything was green (balloons, card, gift bag...) and he included a huge frog in the package! It was so sweet and it made my month!!!
(3) Worst Date — The time we were going to go out for some food (after church) and Reggie's brother invited a girl Reggie use to like (I was pissed!!!!)
(4) If you could tell your significant other what you’d REALLY like for Valentine’s Day, what would you tell him/her? - . I want everything!!! Flowers, chocolates, cards, stuffed animals, gifts, diamonds and more chocolate!!! (I know I am horrible but he loves me!!!! hehehe)
(5) Complete the sentence: “Love means never having to say _______” - why you are buying "stuff" that he feels you really don't need!!! hehehe
(6) Best Chocolate - DOVE!!! *there is only 1 thing better than Dove!!!*
7) Dream Valentine’s Menu - anything with chocolate in it!!!
(8) Most Romantic Movie - Cinderella!
(9) If you had a Conversation Heart that said how you were feeling right now, it would say - "wow!!! I am loved!!!"
(10) Pink or Red? - 100% RED!!!

No comments: