Monday, February 19, 2007

Today was a fun shopping day! I was armed with some 40% and 1 50% off coupon and President's Day! What more did I need! I was able to get some fun stuff at Michaels (I have not been there in awhile) and boy did Khols have a great sale! My girls will be very stylish for the next few weeks!!! I wonder if Mr. Lincoln ever thought his day would be filled with sales??? (hmmmm??? good question dontcha think). Since everyone was home we were able to go to lunch together and enjoy the afternoon together.




********************************************************
2Peas Challenge....If you only had 5 more years to live, would you change anything about your life?
Wow! that is a crazy question. On one hand I would say I would want to be filthy rich so I can travel and see the world (with my family) before I leave. I would also want to have all my scrapbooking caught up with (history for my girls). I would also want to spend every moment with my family (if I was filthy rich they would not need to work....) and we would laugh, sing, cry, yell at the universe "why us???", remember our past and make new memories together. Yes...if there is one thing I would change that would be it....every possible moment with my family and money to be able to do this. However, on the other hand when I look at my life it is pretty good. I am blessed with a great man and 2 incredible daughters. We love eachother and we try to celebrate life as a family and as individuals so would I change that??? not sure....

No comments: