Saturday, February 3, 2007

Go COLTS!!!!




Tommorrow is the big day!! I can't wait to watch the pregame, the game and the commercials!! It's going to be "good times!!!". I have to say I sure wish it was the BRONCOS who were playing...*sigh*. I am going to be sad when football season ends. It has been so much fun to watch my daughter fall in "love" with football and the Broncos this season. Every Sunday Reggie and Bridgette can be found in front of the tv watching a game. I am really impressed with how much she knows about football and the players and coaches!! She reminds me of me when I was a teenager! I know Reggie is thrilled to have a football "buddy". She is already having "withdrawls"!!!
Now we have to decide what we are going to eat during the game (you know that is a huge part of the game!). hehehe

No comments: