Sunday, February 18, 2007

Happy Chinese New Year!


One of the things I love about our family is the way we celebrate everything!!! Today is the start of the Chinese New Year celebration. It is the year of the pig (I love pigs!) and it was fun to see that one of my agents is a "pig" and he is so excited because this is his year! May he have much success this year and happiness!!
I love learning about other cultures and one day I hope to be able to travel to China and visit all the beautiful places there (I can't wait to be atop the Great Wall of China).
This year we went out to celebrate at our favorite Chinese restaurant and as usual it was yummy (we go there every Sunday and love love love it!). It was great to see the place decorated and the flowers and excitement that greeted us! Good Times!
Happy Chinese New Year and may it be a wonderful and exciting year for all of you!!!!

No comments: