Friday, February 16, 2007


Happy Friday!!! I love Fridays!



Tonight we stayed home and had some yummy beef stew! It was great to have something warm on such a cold and windy day. The stew made the house smell warm and cozy. We caught up on some of this weeks shows....



The Beauty and the Geek....this is the first season we watched this series and we (all) loved it! All of us we glad when Cece did not win. We loved her partner but if one had to judge which team made the biggest changes it would not have been Cece. It was a fun show and we can't wait for the next one...



American Idol...Wow! Hell week was just that...Hell Week! We were disappointed with some of the people who were not picked. And some of the ones they picked...hmmmmm. Interesting. Well...me and my girls are definitely cheering on the males! There seems to be many strong ones this year. I love the one with the curly hair and glasses! He is great!!! There are a few girls (3 tops) I liked. Well...time will tell.





**************************************




I was looking at other blogs and came across this one. It looks fun because it gives you 5 things to write about on Fridays. Fun!!!


Five in a Row
1. Name one thing you do everyday. search through my DVR to see what I have to catch up on.



2. Name two things you wish you could learn. How to knit and make jewelry and speak Spanish (ok..that's 3 things...i cheated.)



3. Name three things that remind you of your childhood. My Christmas ornaments, St. Joseph's Church (I went to a Catholic School) and anything plaid!



4. Name four things you love to eat but rarely do. Shrimp, Steak, Greens and Chicken Enchiladas (Yummo!)



5. Name five things that make you feel good. My husband, my daughters, shopping and snuggling under the covers early in the morning on weekends (i normally get up at 4 am so sleeping "in" is wonderful!!!).





No comments: