Thursday, February 1, 2007

Reflections of January

We were able to get to the movies this month and this is what we watched. They were both good but WOW!!! You had better have some kleenix when you see Freedom Writers. *sniff*sniff*

Wow...I cannot believe January is already gone! Today is a new month! Wow!!! I have this feeling 2007 is going to be gone before we know it! The great thing is that January was a VERY fun and productive month...

*I was able to start exercising on a consistent basis.
*I lost 5+ pounds!
* I started drinking more water.
* I started this blog!
* I am taking more pictures (and started a blog to highlight them!).
* I became energized towards my work and am loving my job again!
* I am scrapbooking more!
* I received my 2nd Louis Vuitton and my first G&B purse!!!
* I went through an exciting leadership training.




Yep....January was a good month!!! It was a month to be celebrated!

I am soooo looking forward to February!


...Today I was so excited because I was able to see one of Genesis's basketball games! They won (14-12)and it was an exciting game. I love to watch her play and when she gets mad you can see her chin jut out! Her chin was jutting today. I wish she knew just how good she was and the great things she could do if she would practice her shots (hehehe). There is nothing like cheering for her and her peers (and boy can I get loud!!!). We were also able to watch the boys and that was fun!!! *sigh* It's kind of sad to think next year will be her last year playing High School ball.


No comments: