Wednesday, January 31, 2007

5 best attributes, in my opinion.

The 2peas blogging challenge for Wednesday.


List your 5 best attributes, in your opinion.

1/ I am very honest and upfront about my feelings.

2/ I adore my family.

3/ I am a very passionate person and embrace that passion in life.

4/ I value honesty and respect.

5/ I have a wonderful laugh!!!!

Today was my 7nth anniversary with COMCAST. I have to chuckle because when I first walked through their doors they had another name and I had no idea I would be there 7 years later. It has been a wonderful experience and I love my job and what I do on a daily basis! I am so blessed to be able to say that! My husband sent me some beautiful flowers and balloons. They are on my desk and I make sure to stop and smell the flowers everytime I pass them.

I am sooooo thrilled one of my bestest people went to New York this week. We had spoken before she left about purses (we both love them!). She know my taste (the bigger the better!!!) and she agreed to keep her eye out for a great buy. WELL!!!! you will not believe what she came back with!!! Ohhh... I love her!!!!

No comments: