Monday, January 22, 2007

Sunday into Monday (Colts, Cricut and a Crash!)

wow!! yesterday was sure a busy day for staying indoors (more snow so not much chance of getting outdoors. I spent the day working on some layouts (I was able to complete 5 pages!! wahoo!!). I also did some yummy reading and watched lots of football with my husband and Boo. It was fun and at points very upsetting (we really wanted New. Orleans to win and they did not. *sigh*). The 2nd game was very intense in the 2nd half! There was a lot of screaming and hiding behing pillows during this time. The Colts won so we were happy!! Their win will make watching the Superbowl more fun. Go COLTS!!!!
I was able to use my Cricut for the first time today!!! Wow!! Am I in love!! It is wonderful (I did have a freaky moment in the beginning when I tried to cut and there was not blade in the system! *sigh*). My husband was very impressed the the machine and now insists I am "high tech".
Today was one of those catch up days. Alot of running around and doing but boring! We went to get my daughters books (over $300.00 and we still need one more book!!!), getting b&w ink for the printer, shopping, getting nails (mine) and eyebrows (me daughters) done, laundry...you know that stuff that you do when you have a spare moment.
I guess there was drama when i went to bed last night. The shelves in my scrapbook area came down and there was a loud crash! Well...i had taken my hot hot hot bubble bath and had gone down for the night so I did not hear a thing! The girls and Reggie were laughing because they say I will wake up if one of them says something to loud or Reggie comes in late from work but I failed to budge when a loud crash occurred! I promise...I did not hear a thing! Kind of scary...or maybe a compliment to Reggie...I felt so secure with him home that I was able to sleep like a baby (hehehe). I don't think that will fly!

No comments: