Wednesday, January 17, 2007

blog...blog...blog

Wow!!! I thought I would spend some time looking at other bloggers and man does my head hurt!! What started out as a few minutes turned into an hour!! Boy, this world is bigger than I thought and man the stuff out there. I am in awe! No wonder Time said the most influential person in 2006 was...YOU! I have heard about MYSPACE but to be honest...I am a little frightened to go there! I can only imagagine what awaits me. I have to say I am glad my word has expanded and I am looking forward to seeing where it leads me! I have seen blogs about scrapbooking, challenges, art, photographs, stars and more! Wow!!!

This is fun and I am hoping it will remain fun. =0)

Well...I am off to enjoy a wonderful meal my oldest daughter cooked (she is awesome!...she even did the dishes!!!). I can smell the fish...yummy!!!

No comments: