Sunday, January 14, 2007

Beginnings 2007

I am going to do this! I am going to start a BLOG and I am going to keep up with it (I am also going to learn more about this phenomenon!). I know...starting something I am not 100% sure about? Well, why not? This is my year to complete unfinished business so... (I forgot to mention I started a BLOG a year or so ago and I am not sure what ever happened...I tried locating it once and could not?!!?). Anyway...this is a new year and things will be different (I know I am chuckling to myself as I write this!!). But I promise this year WILL BE DIFFERENT!!! I may be a little slow (I was suppose to start this on January 1st) but that is ok. Didn't someone once say the early bird get's the worm but the late one arrives well rested and less cranky???? O.K. so maybe that was me.... It does not matter what "Nette" is telling me (more about her later) I am doing this and that's that!!! So here is to new beginnings in 2007

No comments: