Saturday, January 27, 2007

a tattoo? what and where???

As I started thinking about tattoo's I was reminded of the first time I stepped into a tattoo establishment. It was very fascinating and fun. My daughter had wanted her nose pierced so I promised if she waited I would take her on her 18nth birthday and pay for everything. She waited and we went... I held her hand and she took it way better than I did! *sigh*


I was reading some of this weeks blog challenges from 2Peas and this was one I thought would be fun...If you got a tattoo, what kind would you get and where would you put it?
If I were to get a tattoo I would put it on my ankle. I also know what it would be...it would be a rosary. I know that sounds weird but i have seen one and I love it. It would take care of wearing an anklet (which I love to wear in the summer). If I were to get one I know I would want to get a 2nd one (the place I would want it is to private to say...hehehe). I mean why only have one? I think I would have a saying in French or Latin written there (again...I would not let anyone but my hunny bunny know the exact saying...hehehe).
I have often thought of getting a tattoo, however I am way to eclectic and I love change. That combination would have me adding and removing tattoo's at a dangerous pace. I opt to stick to the "fake" tattoo's (I love them because I can have Scooby one day and a rose the next day!). Love it!
My daughter had been mentioning a tattoo....*sigh*. All I can tell her is remember it is permanent! To date...I can honestly say I am glad I have not opted for a tattoo...but you never know...when I turn 50 I might change my mind!!!!

No comments: