Thursday, January 18, 2007

Blah...Thursday

Today was one of those days that was blah.... I played with some pictures and added FLIC to my page. That was kind of fun and frustrating. I was able to add some pics of an outing we took this summer. We had a fun time playing putt-putt (our balls spent more time in the water than on solid ground...hehehe). Tomorrow is Friday and I should be excited...however this is going to be a long work week (6 days) so I am not feeling the excitement.
2Peas had a great subject to write about (fave music artist). I am working on the list...maybe it will be completed tomorrow. I am also hoping to work on some scrapbook pages...tomorrow.
I think all this snow is starting to get to me...it is so blah. I think I need some sun and some green grass (no not the type that makes you silly and happy...hehehe). I love snow but the beach sounds really good right now! *sigh*
Maybe tomorrow will not be so....blah...

No comments: