Monday, July 16, 2007



Animal Print

1. Do you own anything with leopard print on it? (What about tiger print, snakeskin, or zebra print?)

* I sure do! I love printed fabrics! I have a few shirts, some hair scarfs and jewelry in animal print.

2. What animal best represents your personality?
* That is a hard one...I would have to say it would be a bird of type. They are always singing and chatting and seem to be happy all the time!! They also work to keep there nest protected and well cared for.

3. What pet (other than a cat or dog) would you most want as a pet?
* a pig!!!!

4. Would you ever wear fur? What about leather?
* yes i would wear both fur and leather (but not the real type, just the fake will do for me!)

5. Who is your favourite cartoon animal?
* scooby doo and micky mouse!!!!!

No comments: