Monday, July 30, 2007

Were back....

Wow!! Time flies and when you are on vacation it soars!!! We had a wonderful week and though I am glad to be back I am also sad. *sigh*
We were able to cross off the Midwest states from our list (yippee) and the trip was not as boring as we thought it would be. We did some fun things and I took more than 2,000 pictures (yes I said 2,000). It's going to be awhile before i download d all of them but when I do I can start showing off our great trip. I can say we all LOVED Chicago! What an incredible city. Wow!!! My daughter loved it so much she started looking at graduate schools in that city!
I am going to take some more day off to relax before joining the real world. We have 1 more full week to see some movies, eat out (Mommy is not cooking all week!!!), and maybe see the Bronco's in training camp!!! Good Times!

No comments: