Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Harry Potter


Today we went to see the newest Harry Potter movie. Boo went to see it the night it came out (at midnight!!). This was her 2nd time. I must confess I was not real thrilled to see this one but boy was i glad i did! It was a real good movie! It received 3 thumbs up and one thumb down (Gigi). Bridgette has been trying to get me to read the books. I think I will put that on my 101 list of things to do...read all the books (now that the last one has been released). Bridgette and i were talking and remembering the first time i brought a Harry Potter book home. She had no idea who he was at the time (I had heard about the books from my boss at the time...Steve). Boo loved it so much and from that day she was hooked! Who knew.... *me...hehehehe*

No comments: