Sunday, July 8, 2007

company day at the Zoo...

Today was a fun family day! After church we went to the Denver Zoo. We have not been there in a while and it if we went it was in the evening (Holiday lights). So it was extra fun seeing lots of the animals! My favorites are...

Lions...



Giraffe's...



Elephants...



The only bad thing was the heat!!!! It was in the high 90's and it was soooo hot. Most of the animals were in the shade cooling off so we did not get to see lot's of movement from them. I enjoyed spending the day with Reggie and the girls. I loved watching the girls walk in front of us. At one point they were holding hands and that brought a smile to me! It so reminded me of when they were small and they would always hold hands when we were in public (I think they were each others security blanket).
Our company did a wonderful job!!! The food was awesome (fajitas, cold pop, rice, beans, taqitos, ice cream and cotton candy!!!). There was also face painting and a famous Bronco!!! I just love my company!!!!
I also had a blast taking lots of pictures!!! Enjoy some of them.....


No comments: