Tuesday, July 10, 2007

busy bee

finally!!! an overcast day!!!I am so loving it! it has been in the high high 90's this past week and bot has it been hot!! hot!! hot!!! I love the sun and I love the warm weather but the heat we have been experiencing has been horrible! It felt good to run errands and not sweat out 3 gallons of water! hehehe.
This is going to be a very busy week and work and at home. I have so much to do getting ready to give up my current team (which I love) and get ready for the new team! And then there is the move! wow! I also have to deliver some focuses! Talk about a busy work week (did I forget to mention meetings, 2 team lunches and serving it all up with a smile....hehehe)
This does not include the home front!! Wow!!! I have soooooo much to do before Gigi's party on Saturday! Plan the menu, order the cake, make the treasure hunt list!!! I love parties and I am usually so excited to plan these but this week is a little crazy!!! The one good thing is it starts later in the day so I will have some extra time on Saturday for preparations!
Yep....i am going to be a busy bee this week!!! buzz...buzz!!!!

No comments: