Saturday, August 2, 2008

Happy August!!! It is so hard to believe...August 2nd!! Wow!!! I love August, it is such a full month for me. Boo's birthday, Mom's birthday, my birthday and our anniversary! Wahoo!! This is the month to celebrate!! Fun stuff!! I wonder if i should make a mini book for this month...hmmmmmmm. Speaking of scrapbooking I signed up for another class and will be attending it in a few hours. I hope it is as fun as the last one (smile...i am still needing to get some b&w prints so I can "finish" it).

Hot...Hot...Hot!!! Ohhh Mylanta!!! it is going on twenty-something days of 90+ degrees!! Wow you talk about a heatwave!!! We are soooo having one. Today is is suppose to hit the 100's!!! Wow!! Yesterday it was 104 degrees. Wow!!! I am so glad I work nights...it allows me to sleep during the day and avoid some of the heat!! Whew!!! A heatwave...we are having a heatwave!!!

No comments: