Thursday, August 7, 2008

Is it so wrong to have a passion so deep you just can't quit? Is it wrong to love something so much you do not know when to stop? Is it wrong to say no and then change your mind? Personally, I don't think so. I admire his passion and his love for what he does. He is human...he is allowed to change his mind (I mean who has not changed their mind at some time?). I love that he LOVES something so much he is willing to take whatever comes his way (negative press, age, silly talk...)and does not let it stand in his way...Passion...Determination...Drive...Love...who can ask for more????

I wish you all the best and may you have a killer season!!! Go Jets!!! Go Favre!!!


"If I had to select one quality, one personal characteristic that I regard as being most highly correlated with success, whatever the field, I would pick the trait of persistence. Determination. The will to endure to the end, to get knocked down seventy times and get up off the floor saying, "Here comes number seventy-one!"

-- Richard M. Devos

No comments: