Saturday, August 2, 2008



Yummy for the Tummy!!! That is what think of Batman!!! Yes! We did see The Dark Knight (last Sunday). WoW!!!! What an incredible and intense movie!! I LOVED it!!! It was action packed and wow!!! Talk about a movie within a movie! I loved it (i know I already said that!!). I must tell you...if you have not seen it YOU MUST!!! We were also lucky because we were able to see it in the huge theatre!! Wow!! There was NEVER a boring part (and it was long...but you never notice!). All 4 of us give it a THUMBS UP!!

And Heath Ledger! Wow!!! He played an incredible Joker! He was so intense and you were captivated by him. There was only one time where I remembered his death and it was sad (but only for a moment). I would love to say more but I do not want to spoil it! You would hate me. All I can say is he looks great in a dress (teeehehehehe). When he was on the screen he owned it!!! A GREAT actor!!!


I will say the movie was "dark" and the characters were very very "dark" and in Batman's case..."sexy"!! However the city did not seem to "dark" and that took some getting use to. It was filmed in Chicago,,,how do I know? We were there when it was being filmed!!! If we knew then what we knew now I would have taken lots of pictures of the sites and posters!!! *sighy* Other than the city (which was not much at all) IT WAS GREAT!!!!

No comments: