Thursday, August 28, 2008

This week I have been up to my ears in politics...it has been a very interesting week and both my family and myself have been immersed in FOX and the Democratic Convention. Fun Stuff. And there is no better way to watch it then with a DVR!!! Pause, rewind, forward...love it. Tonight is the last night and we are very interested in how it goes. I know Denver has loved the business and media coverage, which is always good for a community. We went down there earlier this week and there is lots of hype!! I have learned some interesting things this week and was shocked that I was able to sit through both Clinton speeches as well as Bidens....hmmmmmmm.
I returned to work last night after my vacation and wow!!! Catching up with emails took at least 1.5 hours (and I still have a few I have to deal with). I found out some other things and well...it was not a good day! It was so bad i developed a migraine!!! yucko!!! I hate those. You want to take your eye out and let it rest and you can't. YUCKO!!!! I did get some good news...I was able to get the shift I wanted so in less than a month I will be back on days!!! Wow! How will I handle this!!
Well...off for more...teeehehehehehehe

No comments: