Thursday, August 2, 2007


Today we went to the movies with my parents. The girls and my Mom went to see HairSpray. This will make the 2nd time for the girls (we all loved it the first time!). My Dad and I went to see the newest Bruce Willis movie, Live Free Die Hard (i have seen all the other Die Hard movies and loved them!!). It was an awesome action movie!!! My Dad loved it and Reggie and I give it a thumbs up!!
It was fun going out with my parents (we have not done this for while). It reminded me of the times when i was young when my Dad would take me and my cousins to the .99 Sunday movies. We use to look forward to Sundays and boy, some of the movies we saw (yucko!!!). But I was with my cousins so it was fun!!! My Dad would have us "sneak" in pop and popcorn and well...good times!!!!

No comments: