Tuesday, August 28, 2007

sneeze...sniffle...sneeze! I hate it!!! My eyes are watering and I have to walk around with a piece of toilet paper in my nose to stop the post nasal drip!!! hate it...hate it...hate it!!! ALLERGIES!!!!!!! yucko!!! I was doing real good until last week and then bam!!! boom!!! I was attacked!!! I have not had it this bad in several years so this makes it worse...the knowledge that I have been allergy free in the past!!! I think I am going to have to give in and but something to help me (I hate it because everything I have tried makes me a little loopy and I hate being loopy!!). Now I have to encourage the snow to come (that seems like the only thing that puts my allergies to rest when they are this bad....I know it sounds weird but it is true...at least for me...). sneeze...sniffle...sneeze...time for a new piece of toilet paper...the other one is soaked....uuugghhhh nasty!!! (sighy)

No comments: