Friday, August 31, 2007

Friday Fill-In


1. The last time someone flirted with me teeeehehehehe...i would rather not say...teeeehehehehe.
2. I am SO glad i have a short work week next week (3 days!!!).
3. Where in the world is Kenny Sanch
ez (a boy i had a huge crush on in Junior High.
4. Long weekends are WONDERFUL (i love lo
ve love them because i am able to really rest on 1 of those days).
5. Coming up next: watching me go crazy trying to get my daughter through her senior year.

6. I adore my daughters and husband (le' sighy)!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to working (yucko), tomorrow my plans include using my 40% Michael's coupon and Sunday, I want to go to church and The taste of Colora
do!

Five on Friday

Speed Trap

1. Have you ever been pulled over? How many times? Yes, I remember it well. It was 4:00 in the morning and I was on my way to work. The police officer was nice. Only once.

2. What are you most likely to be pulled over for? (Speeding? Reckless driving? Expired tags/inspection? Bad signal/headlight?) Bad signal/headlight (hunny bunny never gets these changed in a timely manner...)

3. You're driving along on your merry way when you see a police car. What is your first thought? Slow down!!!!

4. When you see a cop car, do you hit your brakes or keep your foot on the gas? Put my foot on the brakes!!!!

5. What's your personal speed limit? How do you determine what it is for any given road? I usually go with the flow of traffic (tsk..tsk on me).

No comments: