Friday, August 17, 2007

weigh in

Yuck!!! It was that time and yucko!!! I went in to weigh in (I missed last month..). Well with vacation and my knee injured I thought for sure I had gained weight. Well...I was pleasantly surprised! I did not gain...but....i did not loose much. 1lb! I lost one pound. Well...I should be depressed and upset but I am not. I am actually so glad!!! I did not gain!! Wahoo!!! Good times. I am hoping to start exercising this week (if my knee will let me *sigh*) and more h2o! I have decided I will treat myself to some things if i loose...

25 pounds......nails and hair!!!! Wahoo!!!

50 pounds...a membership to the gym (they have a pool and steam room!!!).




* i am also wanting to loose 5 lbs. by my birthday. Hmmmmm....that would be a nice birthday gift. *

No comments: