Saturday, July 19, 2008

5 things consuming my mind at this moment in time...
* a message board subject on 2Peas about obese parents and there children. WOW!!! I so have so much to say but is it worth the energy to say it and more so to thing about the asinine ignorance I encountered.
* college. the girls (yes i said girls...wow!!) will be starting on the 10nth and i want to make sure everything is in order, including tuition (yes...2 tuition's this semester). We have to get transcripts for Gigi and apply for the states STIP...*sighy*
* work...ohhhhh work!!! I am so thankful for my job (God Is soooo good!!) but sometimes...well, sometimes it is just that a job...and for me that is not always good (passion!! i need passion!!).
* scrapbooking...i so need to get some more done and boy oh boy...if i had my area organized it would be heaven!!! I also want to purchase some awesome paper i have seen...yummy!!!
* Grandma's...i need to visit with them and enjoy them (they are not getting any younger...but than again who is???).

No comments: