Saturday, July 26, 2008

ok...it is 10:32 and guess what!!! It happened...the first signs of age have hit my home!!! As I was telling you earlier the girls were going to be gone all day (and night...and they are still gone). Well...hunny bunny and I had the day all to ourselves!!! Couple time...right? Well...hmmmmmm...we were alone but....we kind of (ok we DID!!) old people stuff!!! We did not go to dinner (instead we went to a local place that serves beef bowls...steamed rice and meat). Hunny bunnies tummy was recovering (onion rings and BLT breakfast...) so he needed something "gentle". *sighy* We then came home (it was so hot hunny bunny wanted to eat at home instead of in the car) and watched H&C and discussed politics and the 2008 election (wow!! hot and passionate pillow talk?...NOT!!!!). I then decided to take a nap and hunny bunny watched tv...(hmmmmmm.....). Well...I woke up at 10 and found hunny bunny sleeping on the couch and the house was dark and silent. So...i thought...what to do...well guess what i decided!!! *sighy* See what I mean...old people stuff!!! Hmmmmmmmmm....

No comments: