Tuesday, July 8, 2008

4th of July + Fireworks + Fireflies + Family = FUN!!!!!

We made it back safe and sound! It was a great 4th of July spent with family in my uncle's "ranch" (I say it is a farm but hunny bunny says it is a ranch because there are animals not plants?????). I loved spending time with my Uncle and seeing him feeding the animals and taking care of his land was special. He really fits in the country. I was also thrilled to spend some time with my cousins...good times!!! The only thing I did not like were the mosquito's!!! UUUGGHHHH!!! But WOW!!! the fireflies were incredible!!! They lit up the grass and the cornfields...it was awesome!!! I am sooo glad we went to South Dakota. We also had some awesome fireworks...and against the starry sky...it was awesome!!!

No comments: