Wednesday, July 16, 2008




ok...so i am sooo behind but I must comment about CSI!!! My daughter and I just watched the final episode and WOW!!! I had heard the character of Warrick would not be returning (as if CSI MIAMI was not enough!!)...but to kill him off!!! AAUUGGHHH!! I sat there stunned! and the way they did it does not leave any room for him to survive! So sad!! And then...I just read about Petersen (Grissom) leaving CSI (the 10nth episode)! Wow!!! What next??? I know they are saying he will make "visits" but it will not be the same! I love his character and I think he is the backbone of the show so...i don't know what will happen. I have to agree with my daughter when she says she hopes the show does not "die a slow horrible death..." Well, only time will tell and in the meantime I will mourn my losses (and keep my fingers crossed about Heratio!!).



No comments: