Saturday, July 12, 2008

Saturday and wahoo!! the weekend is here!! Time to...well i have all these "cleaning plans" in my head but I do not know if they will fall through. I do know I have some challenges I want to complete and tomorrow we have a soccer game to attend (i so hope it is not as hot as it has been this last week...wow!!! we reached 99 one day!!! Yucko!!). Hmmmm...i am not sure if I have a weekend list!!! MTLANTA!!! What is the world coming to when I might not have a list....maybe it is overload!! So much going on in my mind and i can't stop thinking! Have you ever wanted to take your brain and put it on the nightstand for awhile? You know..function without all the thoughts going on!!! I know...but I cam dream can't I??? I do know I would like to get in a movie...time will tell (I was thinking of something at home, in my family room where it is nice and cool...).

Here are some pictures of the night of the 4th. Good Times!!



Hunny Bunny!



Cousins having fun (look real close they are in there...somewhere among all the smoke!!)


Getting ready to enjoy the fireworks!!



Gigi and Dominique "sparkling"!




No comments: