Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Well...it is done. We registered Gigi for Metro (sniff...sniff) and now are waiting for her acceptance so she can sign up for classes! Wow! Where does the time go??? She is not to excited (to be expected) but she does feel this is where God wants her (so important!!). I can't believe I will be saying in a month..."My babies are in college!!!). Auggggghhh!!!! Now if I could get hunny bunny back in school I would be one happy momma!!! (smile!!!).
I have been uploading pictures and bot has that been fun!!! I made the mistake of putting all of them in one file (over 600!!) so now the file is sloooooow to come up!! AAuugghhhh!!! I need to break the pictures down...so time to get with Boo to teach me (teeehehehe). I have all these cute pictures to post but the wait time is to much and I give up (sigh!!). Maybe later today she will help....
We are still trying to get ahold of Grandma (such a frustrating process)...what to do???? HSN had a scrapbook day yesterday and guess who was bad (sigh!). It was so much fun and they had some new stuff (teeehehehehe!!). I am debating on a family day (sigh) and i put my name in for a project (another sigh!!). I am rocking on my scrapbooking (wahoo!!!) and I am off to check my weekly challenges (part of my 101 things...). Speaking of 101 things I am working on them and need Boo (my guru!!) to show me how to put a line through my lists of things (once I get done with one). Wahoo!!!! Summer is half over and i have so much to do.....SIGH!!!!!
Well...off to make some yummy dinner (chicken and rice...a favorite!!). tata!!!

No comments: