Saturday, July 26, 2008

Saturday!!! It is going to be one of those busy not busy days...you know the type where there is lots to do put the doing is done in spurts... I have to visit some LSS (sales!!) and I have to drop off my daughter to a friends. They are going to attend an all day and night Christian Music Fest! Fun!! I just hope they don't roast before the day is over!! And then my other baby is going to be going to Colorado Springs for a concert (and the crazy thing is she saw them last night here in Denver!! Wow! Isn't youth awesome!!). So do you know what that means...alone time with hunny bunny...maybe we can go to dinner!! MAYBE is the key word...he was not feeling well last night...hunny bunny decided to eat a BLT sandwich with onion rings for breakfast yesterday morning and it did not go to well with his tummy!!! WOW...I am not sure if he was thinking he was a young hunny bunny but...well...older hunny bunnies tummies cannot take that kind of breakfast anymore.... *sigh* Anyway...much going on and it is about to start so I thought I would sneak a few minutes into my blog (wow!!! where or where are my priorities...i should at least be putting some laundry in or something...tsk...tsk...).

No comments: