Tuesday, July 15, 2008

It's one of my "cool" days but not really "cool". To be honest it is freakin' HOT!!! It has been in the high high high 90's and man oh man is it hot!!! I sooo love the son but the heat that comes with it...yucko!!! It's that kind of heat where you don't want to move because movement causes friction which causes heat!!! YUCKO!!! WE bought ice so we can have cold ice water and that is real good on two counts...1/keeps your body cooler and 2/I NEED MORE H2O!!! Hopefully this will get me back in the habit of drinking water.

Last night was awesome...I was getting ready for work and I see these 2 huge boxes from...yiu guessed it!!! HSN!! Wahoo! My order came in!! Well..I did not have time to open it but I was excited! I was to tired this morning so I left it for this afternoon and WAHOO!!! Lot's of fun stuff!!! (I will post them later!!). It made my week (especially after the disappointment on Monday with QVC (what was with that???). I also received my 2Peas box on Friday (you talk about fast!! I ordered it on Wednesday night!!) and there were lots of goodies in there too!!! Yippee!!! and I have a scrapbook class tomorrow at Archivers!! Wahoo!! Scrapbook heaven is where I am right now (pictures to come!).

Ok...so on to my favorite part of Tuesday...LISTS!!! Wahoo!!!


* Fold clothes (they are piling up so much I can't see my loveseat in the family room...right next to the wash area!).

* Have hunny bunny get transcripts for Gigi

* order and pick up pictures!!!

* finish my to do list at work (almost done!!)

* start working on the living room (it keeps getting put back!!)

* scrapbook some more and get the new challenges

* upload pages from last week

* get a new air bed!!!!!


whew!!! enough for now....back to avoiding the heat~~

No comments: