Wednesday, June 13, 2007

2Peas Blog Challenge... If you were to take a class on photography. What is one thing you would like to learn? First off, I would LOVE to take a photography class! That is one of those things that is on my to do list. (*sigh* when will i have the time....) Ok...i digress... WHEN I take my photography class I want to learn how to take dynamic close ups of people! I love to capture people close up and want to know how to do it "right". AND (this was not a fair queastion becasue there is more than one thing I want to learn!) I want to learn how to take "incredible" Black and White photo's!!! Ohhh, I get excited just thinking about the possiblity of learning how to do these two things!!! What a wonderwoman i would be (heheheh), and the layouts I could do!!! ok...i am digressing again!!! Now that I think about it I really NEED to make time to take a photography class!!!! I really do!!!!

No comments: