Monday, June 11, 2007

I spoke with my Mom today and we received horrible news. My Aunt's husband passed away. How horrible! I know he is in a better place and in that place there is no suffering and he will be healthy once again. However, it is so sad for his wife, children and grandchildren. My heart goes out to all of them.
I was at work when I received the news and I wanted to stop everything and focus on their family. However I was between meetings and had to run. As I was doing this it occurred to me how life is always going forward and it stops for no one. *sigh* There are those moments (and yes I would say days) when I wish time would stop and we could think, love, scream and know nothing in the world is happening... everything is waiting for me to process a feeling or moment. Would that not be great!?! *sigh*

No comments: