Friday, June 15, 2007

Five on Friday/Flowers




May Flowers

1. What are your favorite kinds of flowers?

*I love sunflowers, calla lilies and dahlia's. I also love white roses!

2. Do you have any cut flowers in your home or office right now? What kinds?

*sadly...i do not have any right now. I use to have a different bunch of flowers on my desk weekly...however, it has been to busy and stressful to have them at my desk (hmmm...maybe that's the reason for the stress!!).

3. Are you growing/planting any live flowers inside or outside your home? What kinds and where?

*I am trying to grow an English garden (notice I say trying!!) and I have a few plants around the home (I love plants!!...hmmm...i even took those home from work...interesting!!).

4. Which flowers do you associate with specific people, places, or events?

*white roses...my graduation (my mother bought be a dozen white roses for my graduation...they were beautiful and I will always remember that night and those roses...i have kept the tradition and bought them for my oldest on her graduation and will do the same for my youngest).

5. When was the last time you were given flowers as a gift?

* a few months ago from Reggie *sigh*


No comments: