Saturday, June 16, 2007

red

Red

1. What makes you blush?
*wow!!! it has been years and years since I blushed! hmmm....i am not sure!!!

2. What was your worst sunburn?
*we went to Waterworld when the girls were younger and that night when i came home my skin was burning! I had to sleep with a sheet and alone! It hurt for my skin to touch anything! It was horrible!! I even peeled when it was over!! Can you imagine a Mexican peeling!!


3. If you had to wear a vial of someone else's blood around your neck, whose would you choose?
*wow!!! that is crazy!!! if i had to????? i guess it would be Reggie's...if i HAD to.

4. What's your favourite Red Hot Chili Peppers song?
*hmmmm....i know they are a group but i am not sure what they sing....(my daughters and husband would know!!!)

5. Where (other than home, cause that's not inventive) would your
ruby slippers take you?

*To Europe!!! Or...a huge shopping mall at 3 in the morning when no one else is there and i could shop and shop and shop!!! *sigh*

No comments: