Saturday, June 23, 2007

Summer Cleaning!


Yuck!!! I hate to clean! I hate it...I hate it...I hate it!!! Yuck!!!! The one thing I would love to never have to do again is clean!! This is funny because I love a clean home! I love being able to walk through my house and know everything is clean and in it’s place. I just hate what it takes to get it there and keep it there! I once thought of hiring a cleaning person and I knew I would have to clean the house before they came! Wow!! So what was the use!!! Well…I know it has to get done and I know if I do not do it the little cleaning bunnies will not do it…so….I am forced to do it!!! *sigh* Well…the one thing I do love about cleaning is the smell of Pine Sol! It is weird but I have always loved the smell. (wow…when I write it down it sounds really really weird!!). Anyway…off to smell some Pine Sol and do some Summer cleaning!

No comments: