Monday, June 11, 2007

Rick Springfield and laughing!


What celebrity crushes did you have when you were growing up?

****I was sooooo in love with Rick Springfield!!!! His concert was the first one I ever went to and I loved it and him!!! I sooooo wanted to be "Rick's girl". sigh***


What cartoon character best describes you?
***I love Scooby (however, I do not think I am LIKE him). I would have to say the best cartoon character that describes me would have to be the mean Power Puff girl (my daughters would watch them when they were younger). She is a take charge, loyal and feisty girl. Yep...that would describe me...hehehe***










Complete this sentence....."I would most recommend...Laughing at least three times a day!!! Laughter is so wonderful for your soul and it is doubly wonderful for those around you! So laugh...laugh...laugh. If you can't laugh then put the music up real loud and sing your heart out!! This will ultimately make you laugh!! hehehehe! In other words I guess I would recommend you do something fun each and every day! You will enjoy life more!!"

No comments: