Monday, June 18, 2007

scrapaholic!



ok..i admit i am a self assessed scrapaholic...

i am not ashamed (if i was would i have pictures of my addiction???). I love love love to shop and every time i walk into a scrapbook store i get so excited! What will I find that is new and fabulous? What kind of paper
s will they have this time? It would be ok if it was just the shopping...now add....challenges!
I love love love challenges. They are so fun! I wish I had the time to do every challenge I wanted and keep up! Wow!!! You talk about being superwoman! I salivate at the next new challenge!!! One of my 101 things to do is complete Ali, Elsie and Disney challenges on 2Peas! What a day that will be!!!! And then there is the...paper!!!!
Ohhhhhh I love love love all the wonderful papers that are out there!!! YummY!!! I would weigh 4000 lbs. if I could eat them all!!! (I told you I was sick!!!). I cannot get enough of the wonderful papers that are out there. I love the paper sooooo much I am AFRAID to use it!!! Is that not the sickest thing you ever heard!! Shame...shame...shame...
*SIGH* I could go on and on...Embellishments, tools, magazines, books, blogs, monthly kits...you name it...i love love love it!!!!
now do you believe me when i say I am a scrapoholic??? If not here are are a few pics to change your mind...

No comments: