Sunday, June 10, 2007

Family Day



Our church had there yearly Family picnic today. The theme was Hawaiian. Our pastor had an interesting sermon about Family. It made me think...(and that in itself is a miracle!!! hehehe). I am a HUGE believer in family. I love families and I believe on earth they are the most important thing in life. Families do not have to be a mom, dad and children. I believe a family is a group of people who love and support each other...yes, I believe it can be a group of friends! Family is so important and I am so Blessed to have the incredible family that I have. I love them! My family is me refuge. They are my cheerleaders and when I feel I cannot go on they will be there pushing me forward! I LOVE them so much!!!!!
One of the things that was mentioned was family time. I know it is very important and one of the things I want to focus on is having more family time with my external family. I am really going to focus on this! I think I will this will be great for me and the girls (maybe they will get closer to their aunts and uncles and cousins...).
Family....I would not trade mine for anything!!!!!! I Love them!!


No comments: