Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Change...
I know this is the month of change and with only 8 into this month I do not feel like I am changing. I know one can say it is only 8 days, give it time...but...if not now when??? Is change something that happens overnight? Is it something that is a process? Well, for me it is something that should happen NOW!! not tomorrow, not next week, not next year...NOW!!!
I know...I need to back off and let things happen. Be open to change. Be willing to change. I know change is a process and it takes so much time. When I look back at major changes that have occurred in my life I know they took time. In fact in almost every case the change occurred when I was not looking. It happened when I least expected it. Those changes were the ones that have "stuck", they have been "real" and yes...life changing.
I want those kind of changes in 2008. *sighy* well...i guess i need to be patient and believe the changes will happen. I also need to keep going forward (have you ever notices how easy it is to want to stop or change roads when something is not going as you want it to?) on my 2008 journey. Go forward and keep working at the changes I want to happen. Go forward and see what the next turn hold for me.

"If we don't change direction soon, we'll end up where we are going" ...Professor Irwin Corey

No comments: