Tuesday, January 1, 2008

FUN THOUGHTS FOR 2008...

One habit you'd like to break totally: Drinking so much coke!!! I am a cokeaholic and I need help!!!
One person you'd like to get to know better: This sounds so odd but there are several family members I would like to get to know better this year. I am an introvert at heart so I don't "reach" out like I should. Hopefully 2008 will change that!
One random act of kindness that you'd like to make a habit this year: I hope to "interact" more...call, have people over, send a card or email...
Something that you'd like to own by the end of 2008: A wide angle lense (big money!!). It would be awesome when we travel!!!!
Something that you'd like to get rid of by the end of 2008: DEPT!!!! I would also like to get rid of some "issues" I have been lugging around.
One change you'd like to see in your life in 2008: More organized with my home, life, work...
One thing you'd like to memorize in 2008: Work related...technical steps
Something that you'd like to improve on: Wow!!! I wold love to improve my people skills. People are important to me and I want to know how to relate better. This includes reaching out more.
Something you'd like to learn in 2008: Knitting (i know but one year i will!!) and beading.
Something you're looking forward to this year: My baby girl's school year. I a not sure how it will end but I am looking forward to her working her way through it and seeing the results and...she turns 18 this year and my other baby girl turns 21!!!
One thing you're going to make sure does NOT happen in 2008: I will not give up on myself and those around me!!!
Will you try to eat healthier?: Hmmmm..I can always TRY!!! tehehehehe...
Will you take up some form of exercise?: YES!!!!! That is one of my changes this year!
Will you try to improve your financial situation?: That is one of my wishes this year and I am currently working on it so...YES!
Will there be any lifelong goals you'll try to accomplish?: Lifelong? Hmmmmm...maybe one or two...time will tell...
Will you move to a new place?: In the past I would have said no...but if the opportunity came up for me and mine I think I would!
What new things will you try for fun and adventure?: OWN EACH DAY AND CELEBRATE EVERYDAY LIFE!!!!!
Will you try a new look?: Yes...I am ready and in the mood!!!
Will you try to eat something you've never had before?: Yes...I think I am going to try lamb this year!!!
Will you be getting any tattoo's?: *sighy* One day but I am not sure about this year!!!
Will you be getting any piercings: again...*sighy*
Will you try a new hairstyle or color?: YES!!!!!
Will there be any charities you'll be active in?: I would like to volunteer this year but am unsure if I will....again...time will tell on this one...
Top 5 Places to go in 08: Las Vegas, a weekend trip to the mountains, Waterworld, road trip and the Denver Mint!
Top 5 Things to do in 08: OWN EACH DAY! Love more! Laugh more! Create More! Appreciate more!
Top 5 Ways to improve yourself in 08:Focus on ME a little more! Exercise more! Seek God more! Slow down and enjoy life more! Focus on relationships more.
One new years wish to make your 08 truly happy: That my family and friends will be healthy and blessed this year!

This was fun to try and I can't wait to see how it all turns out! I found the questions here...

No comments: