Monday, January 14, 2008

it is the start of a new week. 2 more weeks of training. tommorrow we have a test so i am going to have to do some studying (yucko!!). i will confess i am liking all the new (and old) stuff i am learning. i was hesitant at first but not i am glad that they decided to put us all through this intense training. GOOD TIMES!! when i am done with this i need to really look into some more classes (i often forget how much i love learning!!)

sunday...it was a good day and i was able to "OWN" it. We as a family went to church together and i feel so blessed that we went. I was so amazed as i sat there listening to my pastor. he started to speak about change in 2008!!! Wow!! i could not believe it... the one word that i wanted to focus on this year and he was speaking about it in the spiritual realm! INCREDIBLE. I really feel this is the LORD speaking to me and confirming that i need to change this year. i do believe the change is within me and i am the only one who can do this. if i do not change than the change will not occur, it will not happen. It is up to me and only me!!


No comments: