Saturday, January 12, 2008

today was a productive day. it started out kind of slow but i was able to get lots of stuff done on my to do list for this weekend. i went shopping (Christmas money) and it was fun...no guilt just plain old spending!!! TEEEHEHEHEHE! i was able to get some fun jewelry (i needed some new necklaces with the tops I bought last month), some books that look like they will be good to read (who does not love to read about the people running for President???), some magazines, scrap booking stuff and the 2008 scrapbook calender (yipee!!!) and last but not least...a cool clear and logo purse from Macy's (it was on sale so i don't feel too guilty about the purchase...teeehehehe) AND to top it off i still have some money left over!!! Good Times!!! i was also able to get my study notes transferred to index cards, pick up Gigi's Screwtape letters book, study and work on my finances and...i am currently watching my Borg play (it is a tie right now and i am doing everything i can to keep calm!!!) and entering this into my blog!!!! You talk about a productive day. I OWNED TODAY!!!!
i am hoping to get some scrapbooking done...i checked some of the challenges and they look so fun!!! here's hoping...

No comments: