Friday, January 25, 2008

FINALS ARE DONE! TRAINING IS DONE!! wahoo...our training is done and we are back to our regular schedules next week. gone is the 8-5 Monday - Friday schedule *sighy*. i will miss it... and at the same time i am glad it is finally over. it has been 3 very intense weeks and now that i have passed i can say WAHOO!! it is over. i am also excited because this is the first month of the year and i was able to work on one of my changes...learning new stuff for my job (work related). So...i now have a 3 day weekend and i am planning on chilling tonight and then doing some stuff around the house this weekend and on Monday running errands (which i sooooo hate!!). i would also like to do some "baking" and maybe, just maybe some scrapbooking and some DVR catching up!! On top of that my daughter has pictures and i have to take my other baby girl to buy school books! Wow...it looks like i am going to have a busy weekend....teeehehehehehe. wish me luck!

No comments: